Jillian Budd is a doctoral student at McGill University in School/Applied Child Psychology. She is a Dawson College graduate. She has been involved in numerous research projects at the Adaptech Research Network since May 2007. In October 2014, Jillian was promoted to Project Manager of Adaptech’s Free and/or Inexpensive Assistive Technology Database. Some of her research interests include learning disabilities, ADHD, and assistive technology.
- Are AI-based virtual assistants such as Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant ready for college? [Virtual poster presentation] (2021)
- What apps do students with ADHD and nondisabled students use and like? (2020)
- What apps do students with ADHD and nondisabled students use and like? (2021)
- Cracking the door open on research [Invited speakers] (2018)
- Information and communication technologies: Views of Canadian college students and “excellent” professors (2018)