Jillian Budd is a doctoral student at McGill University in School/Applied Child Psychology. She is a Dawson College graduate. She has been involved in numerous research projects at the Adaptech Research Network since May 2007. In October 2014, Jillian was promoted to Project Manager of Adaptech’s Free and/or Inexpensive Assistive Technology Database. Some of her research interests include learning disabilities, ADHD, and assistive technology.
- Trouver un terrain d’entente : Analyse comparative du point de vue des étudiants et de l’utilisation des TIC par leurs professeurs (2017)
- Why Adaptech does not categorize FANDI by disability type (2014)
- Cracking the door open on research (2018)
- Information and communication technologies: Views of Canadian college students and “excellent” professors (2018)
- Are you in or out? Canadian students who register for disability-related services in junior/community colleges versus those who do not (2018)